A wedding is not only the occasion where two souls unite. It’s a celebration of undying love and togetherness for life.
To embrace the phase and to add an extra flair to the joyous event, there can be nothing better than a well-decorated wedding venue.
Couples have a plethora of crazy plans when it comes to their wedding venues. Finding it hard to pick one that works for both parties? We’ve some interesting suggestions to decorate your wedding venue:
1. Light up the day
Lighting is an important décor element that brightens up any wedding venue without breaking the bank.
For instance, if you have an outdoor wedding venue, hang string lights between branches or drape them like a canopy or light up walkways.
For indoor venues, hang lanterns & chandeliers from the ceiling or place fairy light jars or candles at tables or corners. They enhance the beauty of the venue to the next level.
Do ask your wedding event suppliers if candles are allowed or not, as in some cases, the venue will not allow you to light candles due to the risk of fire accidents.
2. Add a personal touch
Adding a personal touch allows you to put your stamp on the wedding venue and makes things interesting for guests.
Some of the ways to personalise your wedding venue are:
- Hang the photo-etched lanterns all over the venue
- Place funny signages at the entrance of the venue
- Use table confetti with the names of the bride and groom
- Personalise chairs with bride and groom tags
- Have a photo wall to travel down the memory lane
3. Choose classy accessories
Classy and beautiful accessories can uplift any space and can make your guests feel special.
Some of the accessories you can use are:
- Patterned table runners or elegant vases to style up tables
- Hang paper lanterns or flowers vases to create an eye-catching ambience
- If your wedding venue has a lounge area, throw some cosy pillows or rugs
- Use artificial bird cages and water features.
4. No wedding without flowers
Want to transform your venue into a more intimate space?
Well, flowers are not just for pots or your home garden. Nature has the power to add pristine beauty and elegance to any wedding décor.
For instance, if you have a garden wedding venue,
- you can hang flower pots or suspend lush arrangements a few feet above your guests’ seating area
- Place small potted plants at the centre of tables
- add flowers on the backs of chairs or slanting down the tables
- make a beautiful flower carpet on which the couple will walk together
Avoid using flowers with strong fragrance as it could be irritating to some guests.
5. Drape the Ceilings
Want to add an artistic touch to your wedding venue?
Go for overhead drapes.
If you want to keep your ceremony formal, use white fabric and if you want to add some fun vibe, choose bright colours like red.
It’s surprising how a little fabric can make your space feel more luxe and opulent, yet intimate and cosy.
In the end…
Every single detail of your venue will contribute to the overall look and feel of your wedding.
Little creativity, planning, and a few personal touches can really make a big difference.
Visit our website https://123bride.co.uk/ and book a wedding service provider in the UK.